- Aachi Products
- buy one get one free offer
- Masalas For Non-Veg Preparation
- Masalas For Veg Preparation
- Rasam Paste
- South Masalas For Non-Veg Preparation
- South Masalas For Veg Preparation
- Special Products
- Spices Masala
- Pickles, Paste & curry
- South Indian Masala
- Aachi Spice Powder & Masala Powder Discounts & Offer
- Edible Oils & Ghee Products
- North Indian Masala
- Health Foods
- Veg & Non Veg Pickles
- Rice Paste & Rasam Paste
- ? FAQS
- Home Care Products and Home Cleaning Products
- Instant Ready to Cook Food Products
- Health Food Flour Products
- Packaged Water
Pickles, Paste & curry
PreparationMix 3 – 4 tbsp of Aachi Briyani rice paste to 400 – 450g of cooked rice. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.IngredientsVegetables – Tomato, Carrot, Beans, Onion, Green Chillies, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Cinnamon, Gingelly Oil, Citric Acid & Acetic Acid...
PreparationMix 3 – 4 tbsp of Aachi Curry leaf rice paste to 400 – 450g of cooked rice. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve...
PreparationMix 3-4 tbsp of Aachi Garlic Tomato Thokku to 400-450g of cooked rice. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve. It may also be used as a side dish for Idly, Dosa, Chappathi and poori.IngredientsGarlic, Tomato, Tamarind Paste, Chilli Powder, Mustard, Asafoetida, Salt & Gingelly oil...
Ingredients:Tomato, Edible vegetable oil, Onion, Salt, Garlic, Ginger and Red chilli powder.Directions:Mix about 2-3 table spoon of the paste with 400-450g (as per your taste) of cooked rice. Garnish & serve, can also be used for idly, dosa and chappathi etc...